- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Product Name:||Geritamin NEO|
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
20 Capsules Actavis 10.00 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
- Vitamin A and Viamin E
The preparation consists of 2 vitamins – Vitamin A and Vitamin E both of them exert specific effects which are used in pharmaceutical practice. Vitamin A:
- Support of functions and structural integrity of epithelial tissues.
- Is used in synthesis of photoreceptors in the eye
- Pays a big role in immune reactions of the organism
- Normalizes reproductive function in certain diseases
Vitamin E in its turn:
- Is a powerful antioxidant which is used in the processess of metabolisation
- Decreases the quantity of free radicals in the organism
- Improves immune response and reproductive function of the organism
Geritamin NEO should be given to the patient in the following conditions as subsidiary therapy:
- Acne, psoriasis, skin disorders of different genesis if felt necessary by your doctor
- Wounds and burns
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- To strengthen the immune system
- Eye problems like night blindness, xerophthalmia, prophylaxis of cataracts.
- Respiratory urogenital infectious diseases
- Alzheimer disease
The preparation should not be used during:
- Pregnancy, especially first trimester.
- Should not be used if any cases of hypersensitivity to the components have occurred.
The dosage of the preparation should be 1 capsule a day for a period prescribed by your doctor.
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Geritamin NEO will experience it or any other.The side-effects that may manifest are:
- Allergic reactions
- If used not according to prescription overdose of vitamins A and E.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Geritamin, please read the information provided with Geritamin or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Geritamin. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
DO NOT SHARE Geritamin with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More