- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
1 Gel Actavis 12.50
Indovasin is a combined drug for topical application, which combines the potent topical antiphlogistic action of indometacin and the capillarotonic and venotonic effect of troxevasin. The proper gel vehicle contributed to the direct impact, with pronounced antiedemic, pain-relieving, cooling and antithrombotic effect. Indometacin inhibits the prostaglandine synthesis and decreases the level of mediators containing with inflammatory reactions. This provokes increased resorption of infiltration changes observed after inflammation processes. Furthermore, it has a marked analgesic effect, elevating the excitation threshold to pain stimulation at the level of the thalamus. Troxevasin has a pronounced venotonic, capillarotonic, antiphlogistic and haemostatic action and possesses a series of effects, manifested to various degrees, antiallergic effects as well. It reduces the permeability and fragility of the capillaries and prevents the damage of the basal membrane of endothelial cells by various noxae and restricts the thrombotic processes in initial stages. The preparation has a good skin tolerance and has no sensibilizing effect.
- Diseases of joints and muscles (bursitis, tendovaginitis, synovitis, myositis, etc.),
- in case of varicose syndrome with pain and edemas,
- traumatic haematomas,
- postimmobilization states etc.
- hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the ingredients of Indovasin gel;
- hypersensitivity to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Special precautions for use:
- Indovasin gel is applied only on intact (unimpaired) skin. Avoid contact of
- Indovasin gel with mucous membranes, open wounds, or eyes.
- Laboratory monitoring of WBC and platelet count is necessary with
- treatment duration exceeding 10 days.
- Drug interactions and other forms of interactions
- No concomitant administration with corticosteroids is recommended due to
- higher risk of ulcer formation.
WARNINGS IN SPECIFIC GROUPS OF PATIENTS
- No application is recommended to children below 14 years due to lack of
- sufficient clinical experience.
- No application of Indovasin gel is recommended to persons with
- hypersensitivity to foods and drugs, bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, or
- predisposition to other allergic reactions.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- No clinical experience exists to prove the safety of Indovasin gel during pregnancy and breast-feeding. In such cases, Indovasin gel may be applied only if the anticipated benefit exceeds the risk.
- Effects on the ability to drive and use machines:
- Indovasin gel has no effect on the ability to drive and use machines.
- Data about the other ingredients
- Indovasin gel contains sodium benzoate and propylene glycol, which may
- have an irritating effect on the skin.
The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
Skin irritation reactions – erythema, itching, skin rashes – are reported very rarely following Indovasin gel application. They disappear rapidly following discontinuation of the treatment.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Indovasin.
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More