- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
20 Tablets Berlin-chemie 10.40
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
20 Tablets Berlin-chemie 8.40 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that is used to supplement loss of or low levels of digestive enzymes, and is often used in people with cystic fibrosis. It has been claimed to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, and weight loss. Pancreatin is also known as pancreatic acid. Pancreatin is an effective enzyme supplement for replacing missing pancreatic enzymes used in a number of essential body processes. Pancreatin enzymes are primarily helpful in digestion of foods and routine cancer eradication.
Use in cases of inflammation of the stomach, intestines, pancreas or gallbladder. This preparation ensures the proper digestion of food.
Recommended dosage: Adults take 1 to 3 tablets daily before or during meals.
- Tell your doctor about any unusual or allergic reactions you have had to any medications, especially to pancreatin, pancrelipase, or any other digestive enzymes.
- Since pancreatin may reduce the absorption of iron, an iron supplement may be needed. Talk to your doctor about whether an iron supplement would be appropriate for you during treatment with pancreatin.
- Patients who have allergies to pork or beef products may also be allergic to pancreatin.
- Your doctor may prescribe medication that lowers stomach acid, such as cimetidine or ranitidine, to increase the absorption of pancreatin.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Although pancreatin appears to be safe during pregnancy, extensive studies have not been conducted. Also tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding an infant. It is not known whether pancreatin passes into breast milk.
The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
Side effects include allergic reactions and rarely diarrhea. Special course of treatment is necessary when combined with remedies high in iron.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine.
Interactions with this drug may occur with the following:
- antacids containing calcium or magnesium (Tums, Maalox, Mylanta)
- iron supplements
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More