- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
1 Cream Schering 15.18
- diflucortolone valerate and isoconazole nitrate
Isoconazole is an antifungal drug. It works by killing or preventing the growth of the fungus. Isoconazole nitrate is for use in the treatment of superficial fungal diseases of the skin. It is effective against dermatophytes and yeasts, yeast-like fungi and moulds, as well as against the causative organism of tinea versicolor and that of erythrasma.
Diflucortolone valerate suppresses inflammation in inflammatory and allergic skin conditions and alleviates the subjective complaints such as itching, burning and pain.
Travocort is used to treat:
Fungal infections of hairless and hairy skin, eg in the region of the hands, the interdigital spaces of the feet, and in the inguinal and genital regions.
Because of the addition of diflucortolone valerate, Travocort is indicated for the initial or intermediate treatment of those fungal diseases which are accompanied by highly inflammatory or eczematous skin conditions.
- You should not use this medication in tuberculous and syphilitic processes in the area to be treated, virus diseases (herpes simplex, vaccinia, varicella and smallpox).
- Potent topical corticosteroid preparations (Travocort) should not be applied to any skin crease areas.
- Corticosteroids have been shown to be teratogenic in animals following dermal application. As these agents are absorbed percutaneously, teratogenicity following topical application cannot be excluded. Therefore Travocort should not be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Long-term continuous treatment with topical corticosteroids should be avoided as far as possible as this may cause atrophic changes in the skin leading to thinning, loss of elasticity, dilatation of superficial blood vessels, telangiectasiae and ecchymoses. These changes are particularly likely to occur on the face and when occlusive dressings are used.
- Systemic absorption of topically applied corticosteroids may occur, particularly under the following conditions: when large quantities are used, or when application is made to wide areas of the body, or to damaged skin; when potent topical corticosteroids are used; and when the occlusive dressing technique is applied.
- Depression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis with consequent suppression of the adrenal gland may occur. These effects are most likely to be severe in children.
- If a secondary microbial skin infection is present suitable concomitant anti-microbial therapy should be instituted.
- Topical corticosteroids should be used with particular caution in facial dermatoses, and only for short periods. A steroid rosacea-like facies may be produced.
- Topical corticosteroid preparations should be used with caution near the eyes.
- Potent topical corticosteroids should be used for short courses only.
- Regular review should be made of the necessity for continuing therapy.
- These corticosteroid preparations should not be used in the nappy areas of infants, for flexural eruptions and ideally they should not be used for infants and young children at all.
- The treatment of psoriasis with potent topical corticosteroids may provoke the pustular form of the disease.
- Do not mix this drug with other skin medications .
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Thinning of the skin
- Stretch marks (striae)
- Groupings of fine blood vessels becoming prominent under the skin (telangiectasia)
- Excessive hair growth (hypertrichosis)
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medicines while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More