- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
5 Vials Berlin-chemie 10.00 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
- Diclofenac sodium
Diclofenac belongs to a group of medicines called NSAID's. Diclofenac exerts anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic action. Diclofenac works by selectively inhibiting the activity of COX 1 and COX II and ,thus, prevents the production of inflammatory mediators called prostoglandins. Diclofenac is more effective in pains of inflammatory origin. Diclofenac also possesses anti-platelet action.
Diclofenac is indicated in the following conditions:
- Arthritis(reumathoid, polyarthritis, podagra)
- Rheumatoid spondylitis
- Rheumatoid diseases of the soft tissue
- Painful edemas and inflammation after surgical intervention
- Acute pain syndrome
Dicloberl should not be used in the following conditions:
- Individual intolerance
- Impaired haemopoiesis
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Bronchial asthma
- Children under 18 years
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Dicloberl will experience it or any other.
- The most common side effect include: stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia, gas, bleedings, nausea, stomach and intestinal ulcers, nausea, vomiting, anemia, dizziness, swelling, headache, itching, rash, ringing in the ears.
- The less common side effects include: Cardiovascular problems, liver damage, kidney problems, fluid retention, rash
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Dicloberl, please read the information provided with Dicloberl or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Dicloberl. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Dicloberl increases the blood levels of digoxin and lithium preparations, enhances cyclosporin toxicity for kidney.
- Aspirin lowers the amounts of Diclofenac in the blood
- Diuretics increases the risk of hyperkalemia.
- Glucocorticoids and other NSAID's increases the risk of gastrointestinal bleedings
DO NOT SHARE Dicloberl with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More