- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||14-25 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
12 Tablets KRKA 8.00 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Paracetamol belongs to a group of medicines called NSAID's. Paracetamol works by inhibiting the activity of the enzymes called COX I and COX II (cyclooxygenase) and ,thus, prevents the production of prostoglandins(inflammatory mediators). Paracetamol acts mainly on Central Nervous System, relieving pain and fever.
Acid ascorbic contributes to strengthening the activity of non-specific immune factors.
- Pain syndrome of a different genesis(headache, toothache, algomenorrhea, myalgia, arthralgia)
- Pain syndrome associated with injuries, surgical intervention
- Fever associated with infectious diseases
You should not use Daleron if any of these conditions apply to you:
- Severe liver and kidney diseases
- Deficiency of G6PD
- Hypersensitivity of any of the medication active ingredients
- Pregnancy(1 trimester)
- Breastfeeding(in prolonged use)
Daleron should be used with caution in patients with constitutional hyperbilirubinemia and alcohol abuse.
Avoid prolonged use of Daleron (the preparation should be used not more than 5 days).
It is not recommended to use Daleron in patients with diabetes.
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Daleron will experience it or any other.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- Allergic reactions: hives, skin rash and itching
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Daleron, please read the information provided with Daleron or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Daleron . Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Inductors of microsomal liver enzymes(sedative drugs, anticonvulsants, rifampicin, ethanol) in combination with Paracetamol may enhance the hepatotoxicity.
- Paracetamol increases the risk of liver damage in conjunction with chloramphenicole.
- Paracetamol in conjunction with azidothymidine (AZT) may cause neutropenia.
DO NOT SHARE Daleron with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Balsam "Spasatel" Forte 30g
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
New way of diabetes controlling
American scientists found a protein that plays a big role in lowering plasma glucose.12/03/14Read More
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More