- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
50 Tablets Gedeon Richter 14.60 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Cinnarizine belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Cinnarizine works by blocking histamine and muscarinic receptors in the vomiting center in the brain. This prevents the vomiting center from receiving nerve messages from the vestibular apparatus. In turn, this prevents disturbances in the middle ear from activating the vomiting center and causing nausea, vertigo and vomiting.
- Preventing and treating motion sickness
- Relieving nausea, vomiting, attacks of dizziness or spinning sensations (vertigo) and sensations of ringing or other noise in the ears (tinnitus) associated with Meniere's disease and other middle ear disorders.
You should not use this medication in:
- Children under five years of age
- Hereditary blood disorders called porphyrias
- Rare hereditary problems of fructose or galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency (Stugeron tablets contain lactose and sucrose).
- This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
Use with caution in:
- Decreased kidney function
- Decreased liver function
- Parkinson's disease.
Warning! This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Alcohol should be avoided.
If you find this medicine upsets your stomach, taking it with or after food may help.
If you are due to have any skin prick tests to diagnose allergies you should stop taking this medicine at least 48 hours before the tests. This is because antihistamines can prevent or lessen the skin reactions that indicate an allergy, and so can make the test results unreliable.
This medication may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain (rarely with long-term use)
- Abnormal movements of the hands, legs, face, neck and tongue, eg tremor, twitching, rigidity (rarely with long-term use, mostly in elderly people - stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor if this occurs)
- Skin reactions (very rarely with long-term use)
- Jaundice (very rarely with long-term use)
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medicines while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Cinnarizine may enhance the sedative effect of central nervous system depressants including alcohol, barbiturates, hypnotics, narcotic analgesics, tricyclic antidepressants, sedatives and tranquillisers.
The side-effects of anticholinergic substances such as atropine and tricyclic antidepressants may be enhanced by the concomitant administration of antihistamines.
Monoamine-oxidase inhibitors may enhance the antimuscarinic effects of antihistamines.
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More