- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
30 Tablets Bosnalijek 19.00 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
20 Capsules Bosnalijek 12.00
30 Tablets Bosnalijek 12.00 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
- Amlodipine besilate
Amlodil contains the active ingredient amlodipine besilate. Amldodipine belongs to a group of medicines called calcium channels blockers. Amlodipine exerts antianginal and hypotensive action due to blocking calcium channels and, thus, lowers the transmembrane entrance of calcium ions into the vascular tissue.
Antianginal action is associated with dilating of coronary and peripheral arteries and arteriols. Amlodipine relieves the symptoms of angina due to relaxing of peripheral arteriols, reducing peripheral resistance, lowering cardiac preload and oxygen demand of the heart tissue.
Amlodipine exerts the dose dependent hypotensive effects. Hypotensive action arises from direct vasodilating affect on the smooth muscles of the vessels. Amlodipine reduces the myocardial hypertrophy of the left ventricle, exerts anti-atherosclerotic and cardioprotective action in coronary heart disease. Amdlodipine does not affect contractility and conductibility of myocardium and doesn’t cause the reflective increase in heart rate.
Amlodil is used in the following conditions:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Angina pectoris
- Prinzmetal's angina
Amlodil should not be used in the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to amlodipine or dihydropiridine.
- Arterial stenosis
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Arterial hypotension
- Vasculogenic shock
- Tachycardia(increased heart rate)
- Cardiogenic shock
- In the first month after acute heart attack
- People younger 18 years of age
Agen should be used with caution before during or right after pregnancy. Consult your doctor on possible contradictions during that periods.
Necessarily inform your doctor if you experience the following conditions:
- Liver disorders
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Disorders of the lipids’ metabolism
- Elderly age
- Grapefruit juice may reduce the blood levels of Amlodil.
- Regularly control your body weight and dental health while taking Amlodil(amlodipine)
- You should take Amlodil(amlodipine) regularly for it to be effective. It may take several weeks before you experience the full benefit of amlodipine, and you should continue taking it even if you are feeling better.
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Amlodil will experience it or any other.
- More common side effects include: Fatigue, flushing, dizziness, fluid retention and swelling, migraine.
- Less common side effects include: nausea, sleepiness, abdominal pain.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Amlodil, please read the information provided with Amlodil or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Amlodil. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Amlodil may interact with the following drugs:
- Potassium-sparing diuretics(Spironolactone)
- Allopurnol, cytostatics, immunologic depressants, glucocorticoids, procainamide
- Other hypertensive medicines: water pills, ACE inhibitors, Beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers and others.
- Lithium preparations
- Narcotic substances, anesthetics
DO NOT SHARE Amlodil with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More