- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Ziagen is an antiviral used in the treatment of AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) as part of a larger treatment involving antiretroviral medication. It inhibits the development of cells in the body that are already infected with this virus and it has proven effective against types of viruses that are immune to zidovudine, lamivudine, and nevirapine. Thus, it is used to curve down the development of HIV-1 and HIV-2.
Ziagen is prescribed to patients (both adults and children) that are under antiretroviral therapy, as additional medication. However, abacavir is not a cure for AIDS and it should be regarded as such.
Should you be in one of the situations below, inform your doctor, as he or she may need to modify or discontinue your treatment and look for additional solutions:
- Hypersensitivity to abacavir or to any other component present in the drug;
- Babies three months or younger;
- Liver conditions or diseases;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The list of side effects associated to Ziagen is quite extensive and it is in direct correlation to the specific traits of each individual in particular. As such, both frequent and rare side effects should be observed and taken care of fast in order to ensure the effectiveness of the treatment. The list of side effects detailed below is by no means complete. For a full list, please consult the leaflet that came with the drug, where the drug manufacturer has specified all the statistically relevant side effects of Ziagen.
- The most important side effects from Ziagen include:
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting;
- Skin rashes, swellings, peeling, blistering;
- Renal failure;
- Headache, fatigue, lightheadedness;
- Shortness of breath, pain in the chest;
- Loss of appetite, upset stomach.
This drug interacts with other drugs, either from the same class, or not. Make a full list and inform your doctor in detail about the food supplements, vitamins, drugs, and drugs you can buy without prescription that you are currently taking to make sure there is no danger involved when taking Ziagen and that you have control over your condition.
Check thoroughly the drug interaction between abacavir and the drugs you are taking before starting a treatment with Ziagen.
Ziagen is a drug with multiple effects on your body and you need to pay attention to a few elements before, during, and after the treatment in order to minimize the risks and maximize the efficiency of this drug.
- Never share Ziagen with anybody, whichever the condition may be;
- Don't use Ziagen to treat conditions that are not mentioned in the list released by the drug manufacturer, even if the drugs are in the same class.
- Keep the drug out of the reach of children and dispose of any medical material in a safe and adequate place after each use; store this drug in a cool and dry place.
- Don't reuse materials when taking Ziagen.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Evista 60 mg
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More