- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Manufacturer:||Himalaya Drug Company|
|Avg.Delivery Time:||14-25 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
100 Tablets Himalaya Drug Company 17.00
- Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera)
- Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum)
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata)
- Sahadevi (Vernonia cinerea)
- Shilajeet (Purified)
- Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata)
Cystone is a herbal medication that exerts diuretic, spasmolytic, litholytic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. The medication regulates crystalloid-colloid balance in dismetabolic nephropahty, reduces the amount of chemicals responsible for production of kidney stones(calcium, oxalic acid, hydroxyproline). Cystone increases the level of microelements that inhibit the process of kidney stones production(sodium, magnesium, potassium). By acting on mucin the preparation contributes to stones desintegration.
Cystone stimulates diuresis and relaxes the smooth muscles of the urinary tract. Cystone is effective in elimination of oxalate and phosphate salts, uric acid from the urinary tract.
Cystone exerts bacteriostatic and bactericidal action, especially against Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli and other gram-negative bacteria.
Litolytic effect of the preparation does not depend on urinary PH levels.
Cystone is indicated in the following conditions:
- Prophylaxis and treatment of urolithiasis in children and adults
- Urinary tract infections
- Cystone should not be used in known hypersensitivity to any of the medication active ingredients
- Talk with your health care provider prior to taking Cystone if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use Cystone in acute pain in the urinary tract.
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Cystone will experience it or any other.
- In rare cases skin allergic reactions and acute pain in the urinary tract are possible. If you experience any of these side effects during treatment stop taking Cystone immediately.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Cystone, please read the information provided with Cystone or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Cystone. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Cystone may enhance the effects of antibiotics used in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
- Cystone may interact with medicines used to treat kidney stones(urolithiasis).
DO NOT SHARE Cystone with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Balsam "Spasatel" Forte 30g
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
New way of diabetes controlling
American scientists found a protein that plays a big role in lowering plasma glucose.12/03/14Read More
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More