- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
25 Tablets KRKA 15.60 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
- Relaxes all vascular smooth muscle, especially venous beds
- Higher dosages may be associated with arteriolar dilation
- Primary direct effect is a marked relaxation of large veins with increased venous capacitance and reduced ventricular preload
- Heart size & PVR are reduced in CCF
- May directly increase coronary blood flow
- Arteriolar dilatation reduces afterload, venous dilatation reduces preload [high PA, CVP & PAW pressures are reduced] thereby reducing MVO2; increased coronary blood flow increases O2 delivery to myocardium
- CCF associated with acute MI
- Severe unresponsive angina
- Control of BP perioperatively esp cardiovascular procedures
- Prolonged hypotension during anaesthesia to reduce surgical bleeding
- Effective in producing systemic vasodilation during rewarming on CPB
- Postoperative hypertension
- Used to offset vasoconstriction caused by adrenergic drugs
Before using your medicine
- Are you pregnant or intending to become pregnant?
- Are you breastfeeding a baby?
- Are you taking Viagra (Sildenafil) for male erectile problems?
If you use Viagra while using nitrate preparations, such as Sustac Tablets, a severe and possibly dangerous fall in blood pressure can occur. This would result in collapse, unconsciousness and could be fatal.
You should not take Viagra while using Sustac Tablets.
- Are you taking any other form of heart medicine which contains glyceryl trinitrate?
- Are you taking any medicine for high blood pressure or Raynaud's Syndrome?
- Are you allergic to glyceryl trinitrate or any of the ingredients of Sustac Tablets listed above?
- Are you anaemic (suffering from low iron content in your blood)?
- Do you have the eye disease called glaucoma?
- Have you ever suffered from cerebral haemorrhage (bleeding in the brain) or a serious head injury?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'YES', and your doctor is not aware - do not take Sustac Tablets- but tell your doctor or pharmacist (chemist).
The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Fast heartbeat/awareness of your own heart beating rapidly.
- Dizziness or light-headedness, especially when getting up from a lying or sitting position.
- Headaches, especially at the beginning of the treatment.
- Flushing of the face.
If headaches continue or are severe, please consult your doctor who may decide to reduce the dosage or offer you a different medicine to take. The dizziness, fainting or light-headedness is more likely to occur if you drink alcohol, stand for long periods of time, exercise, or if the weather is hot. If you feel dizzy, sit or lie down. If any of these side-effects cause you anxiety or discomfort, or if you think that you have any other side-effects from taking Sustac Tablets, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine.
- May potentiate action of pancuronium
- Tricyclics may potentiate hypotensive effects
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More