- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Product Name:||Etol Fort|
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
14 Tablets Nobel 17.70
28 Tablets Nobel 31.20
Etodolac works by blocking the action of a substance in the body called cyclo-oxygenase (COX). Cyclo-oxygenase is involved in the production of various chemicals in the body, some of which are known as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are produced by the body in response to injury and certain diseases and conditions, and cause pain, swelling and inflammation. Etodolac blocks the production of these prostaglandins and is therefore effective at reducing inflammation and pain.
Etol fort is used to treat:
- mild to moderate pain including rheumatic and muscular pain, sprains and strains, backache, nerve pain (neuralgia), migraine, headache, toothache, period pain.
You should not use this medication in :
- People in whom aspirin or other NSAIDs, eg ibuprofen, cause allergic reactions such as asthma attacks, itchy rash (urticaria), nasal inflammation (rhinitis) or swelling of the lips, tongue and throat (angioedema).
- Active peptic ulcer or bleeding from the gut, or a history of this.
- People who have previously experienced bleeding or perforation of the gut as a result of taking an NSAID.
- Severe heart failure.
- This medicine is not recommended for children.
You should talk with your health care provider prior to taking this medication in :
- Elderly people.
- History of disorders affecting the stomach or intestines.
- Inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
- Kidney disease.
- Liver disease.
- Heart failure.
- Heart disease caused by inadequate blood flow to the heart (ischaemic heart disease), eg angina or history of heart attack.
- Disease of the blood vessels in and around the brain (cerebrovascular disease), eg history of stroke or mini-stroke (TIA).
- Poor circulation in the arteries of the legs or feet (peripheral arterial disease).
- History of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Raised levels of fats such as cholesterol in the blood (hyperlipidaemia).
- History of asthma.
- History of allergies.
- People with blood clotting problems or taking anticoagulant medicines.
- Diseases affecting connective tissue, eg systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Etol Fort tablets should be swallowed whole and not broken, crushed or chewed. They should preferably be taken with food.
- This medicine may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances and so may affect your ability to drive or operate machinery safely. Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medicine affects you and you are sure it won't affect your performance.
- Your doctor will prescribe you the lowest effective dose of this medicine for the shortest possible time necessary to relieve your symptoms. This is to minimise the chances of any side effects, particularly those mentioned below. It is important not to exceed the prescribed dose.
- NSAIDs, inlcuding etodolac, can occasionally cause serious side effects on the gut, such as ulceration, bleeding or perforation of the stomach or intestinal lining. This type of side effect is more likely to occur in elderly people and in people taking high doses of the medicine.
- Very rarely, NSAIDS may cause serious blistering or peeling skin reactions (eg Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, exfoliative dermatitis).
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- gas or bloating
- ringing in the ears
- runny nose
- sore throat
- blurred vision
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, or those mentioned in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately. Do not take any more etodolac until you speak to your doctor.
- unexplained weight gain
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- fever or chills
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- excessive tiredness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lack of energy
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- flu-like symptoms
- pale skin
- fast heartbeat
- cloudy, discolored, or bloody urine
- difficult or painful urination
- back pain
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medicines while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Especially pay attention to the following drugs:
- angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), fosinopril (Monopril), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and trandolapril (Mavik); cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune); digoxin (Lanoxin); diuretics ('water pills'); lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid); and methotrexate (Rheumatrex)
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More