- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
1 Eye drops Bilim Pharmaceutic 10.40 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Siprogut contains the active ingridient Ciprofloxacin. Ciprofloxacin is a type of medicatio called quinolone antibiotic. Antibiotics are used to treat different types of infection caused by bacteria. Ciprofloxacin possesses a wide spectrum of antibacterial activity. It is effective against a large number of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria: E.coli, Shigella, Salmonella, Citrobacter, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Serratia, Hafnia, Edwardsiella, Proteus. Providencia, Morganella, Yersinia, Vibrio, Aeromonas, –lesiomonas, Pasteurella, Haemophilus, Campylobacter, Pseudomonas, Legionella, Neisseria, Moraxella, Branhamella, Acinetobacter, Brucella, Staphylococcus, Sreptococcus agalactiae, Listeria, Corynebacterium, Chlamydia and others. Ciprofloxacin doesn't work against Treponema palidum.
It works by killing the bacteria that cause an eye infection. Ciprofloxacin enters the bacterial cells and inhibits a bacterial enzyme known as DNA-gyrase. DNA-gyrase is important in repairing and reproducing the bacterial genetic material (DNA) . If DNA-gyrase doesn't work properly, the bacteria can not replicate or repair themselves and finally it is fatal for the bacteria.
Siprogut (Ciprofloxacin) eye drops is administered into the eye to treat different types of infection caused by bacteria. Application of eye drops directly into the eye allows the Siprogut to exert the inductive influence directly on the bacteria .
Siprogut(Ciprofloxacin) is used to treat the following eye conditions:
- Blepharitis (bacterial infection of the eyelids)
- Bacterial conjunctivitis
- Corneal ulcers (ulcers on the front part of the eye)
- Bacterial keratitis
- Chronic dacryocystitis
- Pre-operational prophylaxis in ophtalmosurgery.
- Treatment and prophylaxis of post traumatic complication caused by bacterial infection. .
You should not use Siprogut (ciprofloxacin) eye drops:
- in infants and children
- in known hypersensitivity or allergy to any of Siprogut ingredient
- in known hypersensitivity or allergy to other quinolone-type antibiotics
- in viral keratitis
- in deficit of glucose-6-phospahte phosphate dehydrogenase
You should talk with your health care provider prior to taking Ciprofloxacin in:
- Do not take Siprogut (Ciprofloxacin) eye drops by mouth.
- Do not wear contact lenses while you are taking Floximed(Ciprofloxacin) in the treatment of eye infection.
- Do not touch the tip of the tube to any surface in order to avoid contaminating the medication by the microorganisms..
- Siprogut (Ciprofoxacin) eye drops and may make your vision blurry after the application into your eyes. Do not drive any machinery until this has worn off.
- If you experience allergic reaction after application of Ciprofloxacon, you should stop taking it and consult your health care provider immediately.
- You should finish the prescribed course of Ciprofloxacin eye drops, even if you think that infection has cleared up. Stopping the course of treatment early increases the risk that the infection will return and that the bacteria will become resistant to the antibiotic.
- Tell your health care provider immediately if your symptoms became worse.
- Ciprofloxacin drops must be used only locally. Do not use eye drops sub conjunctiva or directly into ocular anterior chamber.
While the combined application of this medicine and other ophtalmological solutions the interval must be not less than 5 minutes.
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Ciprofloxacin eye drops will experience it or any other.
- Burning on application
- Redness of the eye
- Color change in the eye and overgrowth of tissue (corneal infiltrates and staining)
- Itching in the eye
- Eye painful sensation
- Swelling of the eyelid
- Photophobia (dislike of light)
- Skin inflammation (dermatitis)
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Siprogut, please read the information provided with Siprogut or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Siprogut (Ciprofloxain). Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Especially pay attention to other eye medications(eye drops, ointments and suspension), containing antibiotics: beta-lactams, aminoglycosides, vancomycin, clindamycin, and metronidazole.
DO NOT SHARE ciprofloxacin eye drops with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More