- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
60 Tablets Berlin-chemie 15.60 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
60 Tablets Berlin-chemie 17.70 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Siofor contains the active ingredient Metformin that belongs to diabetes medications called biguanides.
Siofor works by lowering the amount of glucose(sugar) produced by the liver cells and the amount of sugar adsorbed into the bowel. Metformin also increases the sensitivity of insulin receptors helping insulin be more efficient in lowering high blood sugar levels.
Metformine is used to treat type 2 diabetes called non insulin-dependent diabetes or adult-onset diabetes(especially in people with obesity)
Metformin should not be taken in the following conditions:
- Increased sensitivity or allergy to metformin or other compounds used to make metformin tablets
- Diabetes type 1 called insulin dependent diabetes
- Precomatose and comatose state
- Severe kidney(kidney failure) and liver diseases
- Severe cardiovascular diseases including congestive heart failure , heart attack, stroke
- Severe infections
- Severe lung diseases including respiratory failure
- Metabolic or diabetic ketoacidosis
- Catabolic conditions
- Serious water deprivation
- Are going to have an x-ray procedure with an injection contrast agents.
- Are going to have surgery.
- Before treatment with your doctor should check your liver and kidney function
- Avoid alcohol drinking while taking Metformin
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Metformin will experience it or any other.
The most common side effects include: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, meteorism, indigestion, abdominal discomfort, headache, weakness. Skin allergic reactions are observed in rare cases.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Siofor, please read the information provided with Siofor or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Siofor. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Metformin increases hypoglycemic effect of other diabetes medications(insulins, sulphonyl urea therapy)
- Metformin may interact with the following medications:
- Certain decongestants, such as phenylephrine
- Calcium channel blockers
- Oral contraceptives
- Phenothiazine medications
- Thyroid medications
- Niacin, Isoniasid, Cimetidine, Phenythoin
DO NOT SHARE Metoformin with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More