- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Take advantage of 5% discount on
your purchases, along with other
benefits like free shipping and bonus pills.
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
21 Tablets Gedeon Richter 20.00
63 Tablets Gedeon Richter 69.95
- ethnynilestradiol and desogestrel
Novynette is a monophasic oral contraceptive that contains a combination of estrogens and gestagen. The medication contains synthetic analogs of female sex hormones that are more effective that natural sex hormones. Therapeutic effect is associated with prevention the process of ovulation due to inhibiting the release of follicle-stimulating and luteinizing hormones. Novynette also increases the viscosity of cervical mucous that makes eggs implantation nearly impossible.
Novynette is a hormonal birth control medicine used to prevent from the undesirable pregnancy.
Novynette can also be indicated in disorders of the menstrual cycle, dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome
Novynette should not be indicated in the following conditions:
- Thrombosis(venous or arterial) or thrombembolia
- State antecedent to thrombosis
- Insular diabetes with vascular complications
- Multiple risk factors of venous or arterial thrombosis including affection of mitral valve, arrhythmia, diseases of brain vessels and coronary arteries of the heart, uncontrolled arterial hypertension.
- Renal dysfunction and acute liver disease.
- Liver tumors (benign or malignant)
- Revealed hormone-dependent tumors
- Vaginal hemorrhage
- Hypersensitivity to the components of preparation
- Longterm immobilization, serious surgical operation, surgery on extremities, major trauma
Novynette should be used with caution in:
- Obesity or hyperlipidemia
- Otosclerosis with hearing impair, idiopathic jaundice, itching during previous pregnancy
- Thrombophlebitis of superficial veins
- Constitutional hyperbilirubinemia(Gilbert's disease)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Grohn's disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- High blood pressure
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Novynette will experience it or any other.
The medication is usually well tolerated. However, in some cases allergic reactions are possible. The most common side effects include: hypertension, thrombosis of a different localizations, diseases of the bile passages, hair loss, changes in vaginal secretion, nausea, vomiting, headache, pain in the mammary gland, changes in body weight and libido, decreased mood, vision discomfort associated with contact lenses wearing.
In rare cases hypertension, jaundice, diarrhea, cardiovascular disorders are possible.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Novynette, please read the information provided with Novynette or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Novynette. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Novynette should not be used in conjunction with:
- Inductors of he liver microsomal oxidation
- Anti-epileptic medicines
- Tranquilizing drugs
- Broad spectrum antibiotics
DO NOT SHARE Novynette with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Propecia 1 mg
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Evista 60 mg
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More