- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- HIV Infection
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
21 Tablets Schering 22.95
- levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol
Micrigynon belongs to oral combined estrogen-gestogen contraceptive drug. The contraceptive effect of Microgynon consists in suppression of ovulation. Microgynon prevents the maturation of gemic egg cell. Microgynon also modifies cervical secret properties and endomethrium, making sperm cell unable to fertilize egg cells. Thus, Microgynon provides a multiple protection from the undesirable pregnancy.
Prevention of pregnancy(contraception)
Microgynon should not be taken if any of the following conditions apply to you. If you develop these conditions while the treatment stop using it immediately:
- Thrombosis(arterial and venous
- Severe diabetes with vascular complications
- Increased risk factors of arterial and venous thrombosis including affection of mitral valve, arrhythmia, diseases of cerebral vessels and coronary heart arteries , arterial hypertension that can not be controlled by medications.
- Diseases of the pancreas
- Severe liver and kidney diseases
- Liver tumors (malignant or benign)
- Hormone-dependent diseases
- Vaginal bleeding
- Known hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the medication active ingredients
- Longterm immobilization
- Sickle cell anemia
- Serious surgical operation
- Surgery on extremities, major trauma
- Women who smoke more than 40 cigarettes per day
- Women over 50 years of age
You should talk with your health care provider prior to taking Microgynon if you experience the following conditions:
- Obesity or hyperlipidemia
- Otosclerosis manifested in hearing impair
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Idiopathic jaundice
- Itching during previous pregnancy
- Constitutional hyperbilirubinemia(Gilbert's disease)
- Diabetes type 2 or 1
- Thrombophlebitis of superficial veins
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Grohn's disease
- High blood pressure(hypertension)
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Microgynon will experience it or any other.
In rare cases headache, stomach pain, nausea, painful sensation in the breast, depressive feelings. In prolonged use some women may develop pigment spot on the face.
Dyspepsia, masthalgia, body weight changes, vaginal spotting, decreased libido, mood changes, tiredness, seizures, skin rash.
Combine oral contraception medications can cause irregular bleedings(vaginal spotting or breakthrough bleeding) especially during first months of application. If irregular bleedings repeats and develops after regular cycles, it is necessary to carry a narrow examination to exclude malignant growth or pregnancy.
Before treatment with Mycrogynon it is recommended to make general and gynecological examination, exclude pregnancy and disorders of the blood-dotting sequence.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Microgynon, please read the information provided with Microgynon or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Microgynon. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Barbiturates, anti-epileptic drugs(carbamazepine, phenytoin) may increase Microgynon metabolism.
- Some antibiotics (ampicillin, rifampicin) may reduce Microgynon blood levels.
- Microgynon may interact with anti- diabetic drugs. You doctor should adjust the right dosage of anti diabetic medication for you.
DO NOT SHARE Microgynon with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg
- Flomax MR
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More
Buy Tabex Without a Prescripton
Tabex helps all those who have decided to quit smoking.01/30/12Read More