- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
30 Tablets KRKA 50.00
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
30 Tablets KRKA 70.80
Atoris tablets contain the active ingredient atorvastatin, which is a type of medicine called a statin. It works by decreasing the production of cholesterol by the liver. Atorvastatin calcium decreases the production of LDL(bad) cholesterol by blocking the action of the enzyme in the liver (called HMG-CoA reductase) that is responsible for its production. This decreases the amount of cholesterol in the liver cells, which causes them to take up LDL(bad) cholesterol from the blood. The decreased cholesterol production and increased removal of LDL(bad) cholesterol from the blood ultimately results in lowered blood cholesterol levels.
Atorvastatin is used to reduce the amounts of LDL (bad) cholesterol, total cholesterol, triglycerides, apolipoprotein B in your blood. Atoris is also used to increase the level of HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood. These actions are important to reduce the risk of hardening of the arteries, which can lead to stroke ,heart attacks, and peripheral vascular disease.
You should not use Atorvastatin calcium in:
- Liver disease.
- Unexplained high results in liver function tests.
- galactose intolerance or if you have glucose-galactose malabsorption .
You should talk with your health care provider before taking this medication if:
- if you are over 70 years.
- you have kidney disease.
- you have liver disease.
- if you drink alcohol.
- if you have hypothyroidism.
- if you have hereditary muscle disorders.
- if you have history of muscular side effects during previous treatment with a statin or fibrate medicine.
- if you have recently a stroke caused by bleeding in the brain (haemorrhagic stroke).
- You should continue following a cholesterol-lowering diet during treatment with atorvastatin calcium. Talk with your doctor.
- You must avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking atorvastatin. Grapefruit juice can affect the metabolism of Atoris and could increase the amount of the medicine in your blood, thus increasing the risk of side effects.
- You should tell your health care immediately if you experience any muscular symptoms such as , tenderness, cramps, pain or weakness while taking atorvastatin.
- Atorvastatin may very rarely be associated with a type of lung disease. That's why you should tell your healthcare provider if you experience shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, a non-productive cough and deterioration in your general health (eg weight loss, fever, fatigue) while taking Atorvastatin.
Side effects: There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using atorvastatin will experience it or any other.
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- joint pain
- sore throat
- respiratory infection
If you experience side effects listed below tell your health care provider immediately:
- muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness
- lack of energy
- chest pain
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- extreme tiredness
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- flu-like symptoms
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- frequent urge to urinate
- bleeding or bruising
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- pain during urination
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with atorvastatin calcium. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Especially pay attention to the following drugs:
- cyclosporine (Sandimmune, Neoral);
- gemfibrozil (Lopid), clofibrate (Atromid-S), or fenofibrate (Tricor);
- niacin (Nicolar, Nicobid, Slo-Niacin, others);
- erythromycin (E-Mycin, E.E.S., Ery-Tab, others) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- cholestyramine (Questran) or colestipol (Colestid);
- hormonal birth control (pills, patches, or implants); or
- an antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), fluconazole (Diflucan), or ketoconazole (Nizoral).
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Proscar 5 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More
Amoxicillin during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The manufacturers of Amoxicillin recommend to use the medication with caution during breast-feeding.03/13/12Read More