- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||14-25 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
1 Injection Bristol-Myers Squibb 26.00 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Cefepime is an antibiotic in a class of drugs called cephalosporins. Cefepime fights bacteria in the body.
Cefepime eliminates bacteria that cause many infections, including pneumonia and skin and urinary tract infections. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Before administering cefepime,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to cefepime, penicillin, cephalosporins [cefaclor (Ceclor), cefadroxil (Duricef), or cephalexin (Keflex)], or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney, liver, or gastrointestinal disease (especially colitis).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking cefepime, call your doctor.
- if you have diabetes and regularly check your urine for sugar, use Clinistix or Tes-Tape. Do not use Clinitest tablets, because cefepime may cause false positive results.
If you are receiving cefepime in your vein or under your skin, you need to know the symptoms of a catheter-related infection (an infection where the needle enters your vein or skin). If you experience any of these effects near your intravenous catheter, tell your health care provider as soon as possible:
The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
Cefepime may cause side effects. If you are administering cefepime into a muscle, it may be mixed with lidocaine (Xylocaine) to reduce pain at the injection site. Tell your health care provider if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- stomach pain
- upset stomach
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your health care provider immediately:
- skin rash
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- difficulty breathing
- sore mouth or throat
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
Before using cefepime, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines
- mycophenolate (CellCept, Myfortic); or
- amikacin (Amikin), gentamcin (Garamycin), kanamycin (Kantrex), neomycin (Neo-Fradin), netilmicin (Netromycin), streptomycin, tobramycin (Nebcin, Tobi);
- a loop diuretic (water pill) such as furosemide (Lasix), bumetanide (Bumex), torsemide (Demadex), or ethacrynic acid (Edecrin); or
- another antibiotic.
If you are using any of the medicines listed above, you may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during treatment.
Vaccines (including flus shots) may not work as well while you are using cefepime. Talk with your doctor before getting any vaccine.
Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with cefepime. Tell any doctor or dentist who treats you that you are using cefepime. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before using any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Balsam "Spasatel" Forte 30g
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
New way of diabetes controlling
American scientists found a protein that plays a big role in lowering plasma glucose.12/03/14Read More
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More