- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Manufacturer:||Bilim, Farm Start|
|Avg.Delivery Time:||10-14 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
14 Tablets Bilim 20.80 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
10 Tablets Farm Start 10.40 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Klaricid contains the active ingredients clarithromycin that belongs to the group of medication called macrolides. Clarithromycin works by making bacteria incapable to produce proteins that are essential for them. Proteins are important for the growth and multiplication of the bacteria. In therapeutic doses Clarithromycin possess a bacteriostatic action. Klaricid is a broad spectrum antibiotic that is effective against a wide variety of bacteria including gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms.
Klaricid is used to treat infections caused by susceptible to clarithromycin bacteria, including:
- ENT(ear, nose and throat) and respiratory tract infections: tonsillopharyngitis, acute sinusitis, otitis, acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis in the exacerbation phase, bacterial pneumonia.
- Skin and soft tissue infection caused by M. avium complex, M.kansasi, M. marinum. M. leprae
- Stomach ulcer associated with H. Pylori(in combination with other medications)
Klaricid should not be used in the following conditions:
- Known sensitivity or allergy to clarithromycin or other macrolide antibiotics
- Severe liver diseases
You should talk with your health care provider if you experience:
- Liver dysfunction
- Kidney dysfunction
- Abnormal heart rhythm or prolonged QT interval
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Klaricid will experience it or any other.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, jaundice
- CNS: dizziness, fear, insomnia, nightmares, headache
- Allergic reactions: skin rash, hives, anaphylactic shock(in rare cases)
- Other: stomatitis, glossitis
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Klaricid, please read the information provided with Klaricid or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Klaricid. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Clarithromycin is metabolized in the liver and may inhibit the activity of the enzyme cytochrome P450. The amount of drugs metabolized due to P450 may be increased. Thus, it is not recommended to use terfenadine, cisapride, pomozide, astemizole.
- Clarithromycin may increase the bioavailability of Digoxin
- Antacids may reduce the absorption of Clarithromycin
- Macrolides may increase the blood levels of the blood thinners(anticoagulants)
- Rifampycin enhances the metabolism of the macrolides in the liver.
- Clarithromycin lowers the concentration of zidovudine
- Ritonavir increases the concentration of Clarithromycin in the blood
- Klaricid may also interact with: carbamazepine, ciclosporin, colchicine, eletriptan, itraconazole, midazolam, phenytoin, quinidine, rifabutin, sirolimus, theophylline, tolterodine, triazolam.
DO NOT SHARE Klaricid with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
- Singulair 10 mg
New way of diabetes controlling
American scientists found a protein that plays a big role in lowering plasma glucose.12/03/14Read More
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More