- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||14-25 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
10 Tablets Cadila 10.40 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Ciprodac contains the active ingredient Ciprofloxacin. Ciprofloxacin is a fluoroquinolones antibiotic. Ciprofloxacin works by inhibiting the enzyme called DNA-gyrase. DNA-gyrase is essential ferment for DNA(genetic material) replication and protein synthesis. Inhibiting the enzyme makes bacteria nonviable and bacteria die. Ciprofloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic that is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Ciprofloxacin acts both on proliferous bacteria and microorganisms being in the resting phase.
Ciprodac is used to treat infectious diseases caused by susceptible to ciprofloxacin microorganisms:
- Respiratory tract infections
- ENT infections(ear, nose and throat)
- Infections of the urinary tract
- Infections of the digestive system(including infections of the mouth cavity, teeth, jaw)
- Infections of the gall bladder or bile passages.
- Infections of the skin, mucous lining and soft tissue
- Infections of the locomotor system
You should not use Ciprodac if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- Known hypersensitivity or allergy to Ciprofloxaxin or other fluoroquinolones.
- People under 18 years of age
Necessarily talk with your doctor prior to taking Ciprofloxacin if you are suffering from epilepsy, seizures, organic lesion of the brain.
If you noticed first signs of tendovaginitis(pain in the tendons), stop taking Ciprofloxacin.
Avoid direct sun rays while application of Ciprofloxacin.
Adverse effects:There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using ciprofloxacin will experience it or any other.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pseudomembranous colitis
- CNS: dizziness, headache, tiredness, insomnia, nightmares, hallucinations, fainting, vision disorders.
- Urinary system: crystalluria, glomerulonephritis, dysuria, polyuria, proteinuria, hematuria/
- Hematopoietic system: eosinophilia, leukopenia, neutropenia, trombocytopenia
- Cardiovascular system: increased heart rate,, arrhythmia, arterial hypotension.
- Allergic reactions: skin itching, hives, Quinke's edema, arthralgia
- Other: increased photosensensitization
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with ciprofloxacin, please read the information provided with Ciprodac or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Ciprodac. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Didanosime lowers the absorption of ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin increases the blood levels of theophylline
- Antacids reduce the absorption of Ciprofloxacin
- Blood thinners in conjunction with Ciprofloxacin may cause bleedings
- Ciprofloxacin increases the nephrotoxic effects of cyclosporine
DO NOT SHARE Ciprodac with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Balsam "Spasatel" Forte 30g
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
New way of diabetes controlling
American scientists found a protein that plays a big role in lowering plasma glucose.12/03/14Read More
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More