- Anti Infection
- Antiviral Agents
- Baldness Treatment
- Bile-Expelling Agent
- Breathing Disorders
- Cold and Flu
- Eye Problems
- Food Supplements
- Heart disease
- Laxative Stimulant
- Liver Disease
- Medical equipment
- Men's Health
- Pain Relief
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Skin Problems
- Stomach Disease
- Varicose veins
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
|Avg.Delivery Time:||14-25 Business Days|
Quantity Form Manufacturer Price Order
12 Capsules Sedico 9.40 Item is Sold Out Notify Me
Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum penicillin antibiotic. Amoxicillin works bactericidally due to inhibiting the production of peptidoglycan. Peptidoglycan is a polymer that forms a mesh-like layer outside the plasma membrane of the bacteria, making bacterial cell wall resistant to the environmental impacts. Amoxicillin is effective against a wide variety of bacteria, including Clostridium welchii, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes, Helicobacter pylori, Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Clostridium tetani. Amoxicillin does not act on bacteria that produce beta-lactamase.
Biomox is used to treat infectious diseases caused by sensitive to amoxicillin bacteria: Infections of the airways:
- Upper respiratory tract and ENT(ear, nose, throat) infections.
- Lower respiratory tract infections(acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, lungs abscess, pertussis)
Infections of the urinary tract:
- Acute and chronic pyelonephritis, pyelitis, prostatitis, epididymitis
- Cystitis, urethritis, asymptomic bacteriuria during pregnancy
- Septic abortion, adnexitis, endometritis
Infections of the gastrointestinal system:
- Typhoid fever, paratyphoid, salmonellosis
- Infections of the bile passages(cholangitis, cholecystitis)
- Infections of the skin and soft tissue
- Acute and latent listeriosis
Do not use Biomox if you experience the following conditions:
- Bronchial asthma, hay fever
- Infections mononucleosis
- Liver failure
- Lymphoid leukemia
- Digestive system disorders in anamnesis(especially colitis caused by taking antibiotics)
- Hypersensitivity to amoxicillin and B-lactam antibiotics
Talk with you doctor prior to taking Amoxicillin in:
- Kidney failure
Warning! You should take Biomox as prescribed by your doctor. It is important to finish the course of treatment till the end. Even if you feel better do not stop taking this medication.
There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Biomox will experience it or any other.
- Digestive system: dysbacteriosis, taste changes, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, stomatitis, glossitis, liver dysfunction, enterocolitis
- CNS: nervousness, insomnia,mood changes, depression, peripheric neuropathy, headache, dizziness, seizures.
- Urinary tract: nephritis.
- Allergic reactions: hives, erythema, Quinke's edema, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, fever, joints pain,
- Hematopoietic system: leukopenia, hypogranulocytosis, trompocytopenia, anemia.
- Other: shortness of breathing, increased heart rate, vaginal candidosis, super infection.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with amoxicillin, please read the information provided with Biomox or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Biomox. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Allopurinol in conjunction with Amoxicillin may cause skin rash.
- Amoxicillin should not be combine with tetracyclines and chroramphenicole
- Amoxicillin may interact with cephalosporins, aminoglycosides
- Probenicid increases the blood level of Amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin may reduce the efficacy of the birth control pills
- Antacids reduce the absorption of amoxicillin
DO NOT SHARE Biomox with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
- Balsam "Spasatel" Forte 30g
- Generic Rantac 300mg
- Generic Rantac 150mg
- Hyalgan 20mg/2ml
- Lumigan 0.03% 3ml
- Paxil 20 MG
- Vesicare 5 mg
- Avodart 0.5 mg
- Travatan 2.5 ml
- Tobrex 3.5mg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/500mcg
- Seretide Diskus 50mcg/250mcg
- Januvia 100 MG
- Singulair 4 mg
New way of diabetes controlling
American scientists found a protein that plays a big role in lowering plasma glucose.12/03/14Read More
Substitute for antibiotics from Swiss scientists
For our days antibiotics still remain the only way for bacterial infections treatment.11/11/14Read More
Doxycycline for chlamydia infection treatment
Among all tetracycline antibiotics, Doxycycline is the most prescribed and used medication in the treatment of chlamydia infection.05/20/12Read More